Photo Walk Creative Challenges
- Capture the shape & form of the famous churchyard yew trees
- Compose interesting, close up detail images from around the village
- Shoot the classic postcard picture!
On this walk you will learn…
- Composition fundamentals
- Camera settings – Best Practice
- To experiment with depth of field
Photo Walk Location & Details
- Meeting point: Outside The Falcon Pub, New Street
- Postcode: GL6 6UN
- Grid REF: SO 86594 09690
- Parking: Stamage’s Lane Car Park, GL6 6UU (62 Spaces). Various lanes nearby but get there early.
Skill Level: Basic photography knowledge useful
Essentials: Digital SLR or Bridge camera with Aperture/Shutter Speed/Manual controls (not point and shoot), comfortable footwear
Terrain: Flat footpaths and grass