Photo Walk Creative Challenges
- Shoot the quintessential country landscape picture
- Work with Water – get inspired with river reflections and waterfalls using a tripod, slow shutter speeds and your creative eye
- Get to know your trees – improve your compositional techniques by using Pittville Park’s gorgeous trees to ‘frame’ your images
On this walk you will learn…
- How to work with slow shutter speeds to create silky smooth water
- To compose impressive, large scale landscape images
- When to apply the rule of thirds to your photography and when to break it!
Photo Walk Location & Details
- Meeting point: Pitville Park Car Park, East Approach Drive, Cheltenham
- Postcode: GL52 3JE
- Grid REF: SO 95464 23777
- Parking: Pitville Park Car Park (150 Spaces)
Skill Level: Basic photography knowledge useful
Essentials: Digital SLR or Bridge camera with Aperture/Shutter Speed/Manual controls (not point and shoot), walking boots/wellies
Terrain: Flat footpaths and grass.