Photo Walk Creative Challenges
- Look up, Look down – hone your camera skills on tall trees, skies, lake reflections, fallen leaves, fungi and of course the mansion
- Bring on the colours – how many can you capture in one picture?
- Autumn Abstract – get camera savvy with the detail, shape and texture of the micro landscape
On this walk you will learn…
- How to keep your compositions simple with strong, leading lines to guide the eye
- to use colour and texture to add impact to your pictures
- to experiment with shutter speed, depth of field and ISO as part of the creative process
Location & Details
- Meeting point: outside Woodchester Mansion, Woodchester Trust, Nympsfield, Gloucestershire
- Postcode: GL10 3TS
- Grid REF: SO 79528 01420
- Parking: Ample parking in the National Trust Car Park (please allow 10 minutes to walk to the mansion)
Skill Level: Basic photography knowledge required
Essentials: Digital SLR or Bridge camera with Aperture/Shutter Speed/Manual controls (not point and shoot), old clothes/walking boots/wellies
Terrain: Hilly woodland. Muddy footpaths.